Monday, June 1, 2009

What's new?

So I put my memory stick in the computer thinking there were more pictures that I could blog about but apparently I was wrong. So no pictures this time. Nolan graduated from pre-school and they had a huge graduation at the Quakes Stadium but Nolan didn't want to go. We went to his baseball game instead. Good for us I guess, I was told it was pretty long. There were over 300 kids that will be entering Kindergarten next year. Now with no school Nolan will be needing some activities. So I am working on having play dates scheduled at least a couple times a week. That kid has so much energy! Juliana is doing well in school. She reached MVP status on her AR tests or whatever the last level is. She is reading so well, we are so proud of her. This week Juliana has lots of fun activities scheduled at school like a buddy picnic, a luau, and a play day. She will also be performing in a dance recital. Dean is completely potty trained! What a big boy. He is such a good natured little boy full of life and smiles. We are so blessed with our three beautiful children! Should we have another???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you should have another one. Babys are the best.
I miss you.

Wendy Blocker said...

Should you have another??? Are you really wanting people's opinions???

Anonymous said...

I miss you. Update this blog would ya?